Saturday 28 July 2012

Aire Do - Jam Community Radio

This is Jordan Cooper outside of the Jam Radio marquee at the Aire Do in Keighley.  I had not heard of Jam Radio before today, so my thanks to Jordan for telling me a little bit about it. It's a community radio station based in Keighley (about eight miles west of Bradford) which is available to listen to via the internet, and Jordan is one of the presenters.
The Aire Do is an annual two day open air music festival held in the grounds of Cliffe Castle on the outskirts of Keighley, hosting bands, singer songwriters and tribute acts both from the Keighley area and further afield.  I did visit the festival last year and it rained, heavily, all day, but today the weather was much better and there was a much larger crowd.  I will hopefully be able to post some more pictures of the event in the next few days (I'm having some computer problems at the moment, so don't hold your breath).

No comments:

Post a Comment