Wednesday 7 December 2011

Bradford Town Hall - Model



I took this picture earlier in the year when I visited the Town Hall in Bradford, it was the first time I had actually been inside the building even though I have lived in the Bradford area all my life. The model is a very nicely made and very detailed replica of the Town Hall itself, so it's a Town Hall in a Town Hall. If this was the real Town Hall, I would be stood in, or near the edge of the newly constructed and almost completed mirror pool, and there would be, at a guess, a reflection of the Town Hall in the water which should make a nice picture, I will have to wait and see. The model is, as I have said, very nicely made and very detailed, could there possibly be an even smaller model of the Town Hall inside this model, hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment