Tuesday 13 September 2011

Petrol Cans - Otley Vintage Transport Etravaganza

People collect some unusual things, petrol cans for example, and if you look closely at these cans each one has had a label attached to it with its year of manufacture. I don't collect anything myself, but if I did it would probably be miniature 35mm cameras from the 70's and 8o's, like the Olympus XA, Rollei and Minox models. I wouldn't want to pay a lot of money for them, and I wouldn't expect them to be worth a great deal in the future, but I think I would enjoy just collecting them. The collectors of petrol cans would probably regard my hobby as 'unusual', but would understand, I think, why I was doing it.

1 comment:

  1. Cameras would be fun to collect. The cans looks great set up like this.

    ReplyDelete